Former Lotus boss Eric Boullier joins McLaren
Former Lotus Formula One team principal Eric Boullier is joining McLaren in the newly created role of Racing Director.
Jerez: Former Lotus Formula One team principal Eric Boullier is joining McLaren in the newly created role of Racing Director.
McLaren said in a statement released during pre-season testing in Spain that the Frenchman would start work at Woking on February 3.
The team said Boullier would report to a yet-to-be-appointed
McLaren Racing Chief Executive Officer, who would in turn answer to chairman Ron Dennis.
Jonathan Neale will fill the chief executive officer role temporarily. There was no mention in the statement of Martin Whitmarsh, who was team principal last season but has lost overall control to Dennis.
Recommended For You
- Premier League Champions Leicester City Sack Manager Claudio Ranieri
- Why Hidden Figures Deserves an Oscar For Being Relevant in Present Times
- Poorna Trailer: Rahul Bose Brings the Story of a Girl who Conquered Everest
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology