Formula One confirms 19-race calendar for 2013
Formula One has officially settled on a 19-race schedule for the 2013 season.
Geneva: Formula One has officially settled on a 19-race schedule for the 2013 season.
F1 boss Bernie Ecclestone said last month that the vacant July 21 date on the calendar would not be filled - and that was confirmed at a meeting of the World Motor Sport Council in Geneva on Friday.
Istanbul, dropped from the calendar in 2012 after a disagreement with Ecclestone over hosting fees, had been the leading contender to make it a 20-race season but terms weren't agreed.
- Schizophrenia Can't be Ground for Halting Death Penalty, Says Pakistan SC Citing Indian Judgment
- 2nd Test: Fit-Again Younis Khan Leads Pakistan's Charge Against WI
- BSF Says 7 Pak Rangers, Terrorist Killed in Retaliatory Firing Along Jammu Border
- Salahuddin Seeks Help From Pak Military Pak Over Kashmir
- Meet the Man Who is Giving Music to Akhilesh's Campaign as Samajwadi Party Gets Lost in Surround Sound
- Akhilesh Will Be CM, Ready to Give it in Writing on Stamp Paper, Says an Emotional Shivpal
- Let's See to What Extent Order is Carried Out by BCCI: Justice Lodha
- Reliance Jio 4G Speeds Slow? Here's What You Need to Know About Daily FUP