DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Fortis Healthcare enters Gunniess World Records
Forits Healthcare created a record for conducting maximum cholesterol tests in a day.
New Delhi: Fortis Healthcare on Saturday entered into the Guinness book of world records by organising a massive programme to check coronary disease in the NCR region on World Heart Day.
The awareness campaign, as part of its Corporate Social Responsibility, generated an overwhelming response, with 14,161 free cholesterol tests conducted on adults at all Fortis facilities and select SRL Labs in the NCR region covering Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida and Faridabad.
Deranged cholesterol is one of the major causes of heart disease and it is essential to monitor cholesterol levels on a regular basis so that onset of heart disease can be prevented or controlled at an early stage, thus reducing the risk of a fatal heart condition or associated ailments.
Ashok Seth, Chairman, Cardiac Sciences, Fortis Escort Heart Institute said, "High cholesterol runs in families and to create awareness, early detection of high cholesterol is critical."
Guinness World Records Representative, Nikhil Shukla, present on the occasion, announced Fortis Healthcare's Guinness book achievement of setting 'Most Blood Cholesterol Readings in 24 Hours' record'.
Recommended For You
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams Review: A Rush Of Nostalgia For Tendulkar's Fans
- 'Anil Kumble, Virat Kohli Not On Same Page About Pay Hike'
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Qualcomm India Roadmap: More For Indian Smartphone Users