DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Four accused in gang rape case sent to judicial custody
The girl, who hailed from a village in Ranchi district, had alleged that the four youths had raped her near Getalsud dam.
Ranchi: A local court on Friday sent four persons to judicial custody for 14 days in connection with the gang rape of a college girl, who had committed suicide following the incident. The four persons were arrested on Thursday, a day after the girl committed suicide by setting herself on fire.
The girl, who had committed suicide on March 20, 2013, in her death statement had identified them as her 'lover' Vritranjan Prasad and his friends Utam Mahto, Gouri Shankar, Munda and J Kujur.
The girl, who hailed from a village in Ranchi district, had alleged that the four youths had raped her near Getalsud dam on the outskirts of Ranchi on March 17, 2013.
Recommended For You
- May 24, 2004: When Hussain Walked Into the Sunset On His Own Terms
- Volkswagen Tiguan SUV Launched in India for Rs 27.68 Lakhs
- Aishwarya, Aaradhya Look Like Real Life Princesses In This Recent Photo
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Roger Moore Had Prouder Achievements Than Playing James Bond