Four black bucks killed in MP forest
Police department officials confirmed that four black bucks were hunted down by poachers in Sehore district.
Bhopal: Police department officials confirmed that four black bucks were hunted down by poachers in Sehore district, Madhya Pradesh.
They said that four suspected poachers were arrested on Sunday night for the killing of the endangered species, protected under the Wildlife Act, in a forest area of the district.
The animal's beheaded carcasses, a gun and a jeep were seized from the four - identified as Nitin Jauhri, Riyaj Hussain (both from Sehore), Sayeed of Bhopal and Nathan Singh Rajput, a resident of Vidisha, the officials said.
The four were caught by a patrolling team when they were taking away the carcasses of black bucks in a jeep after hunting them in the jungles of Nipaniya and Atraliya villages, about 20km from Sehore city, they added.
- Rampant Borussia Dortmund Will Put Stuttering Real Madrid to the Test
- Erapalli Prasanna Consider R Ashwin Best Spinner in World
- Ashwin, Jadeja Star as India Thump New Zealand in Historic 500th Test
- R Ashwin Becomes Fastest Indian to 200 Test Wickets
- Sam Allardyce Fights to Save England Job After Newspaper Sting
- Mirzya New Trailer is All About Love, Passion and Music
- SRK Turns Into a DJ for Radio Show and His First Mix Will Leave You in Splits
- Some of Lodha Recommendations Are Too Much: Sunil Gavaskar and Kapil Dev