DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Four boys suffer burn injuries from crackers
CHAVARA: A vacation pastime turned disastrous for four boys as they suffered critical burn injuries, while playing with unexploded..
CHAVARA: A vacation pastime turned disastrous for four boys as they suffered critical burn injuries, while playing with unexploded crackers at Thevalakkara, near here, on Thursday. Naufal alias Sahanas, 15, son of Sudheerkhan of Mullikkala, his brother Salman ,11, Vipin, 12, of Thevalakkara and Sreejith, 13, of Kottukadu were the injured.
All of them suffered serious burns all over their bodies. Both palms of Naufal were burned seriously. Naufal, Vipin and Sreejith were admitted to the Medical College Hospital, Thiruvananthapuram, and Salman to Karunagappally Taluk Hospital. They collected the unexploded crackers from the remains used as part of annual festival at Thevalakkara Devi Temple held on Wednesday night.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Big B Celebrates 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony with an Adorable Photo
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet