DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Four persons gangrape a girl in a moving autorickshaw
The accused injected her with some intoxicant substance, which made her unconscious, gangraped her and later dumped her.
Faridabad: A girl was allegedly gang raped by four persons in a moving autorickshaw after they abducted her from Hanuman Mandir in Sector 55 of Faridabad district, police said on Monday. Police has registered a case under various sections of the IPC against four persons including Bobby, a resident of Sector 25 in the district.
According to the FIR filed by the victim, Bobby along with three others abducted the girl in a three-wheeler on Sunday night, when she was returning home after purchasing grocery.
The accused injected her with some intoxicant substance, which made her unconscious, gang raped her and later dumped her near Ghaziabad railway station, police said.
Recommended For You
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande
- Video - Remembering Nicky Hayden, the Nicest Man in Grand Prix Racing
- Pro Kabaddi League Auction: Nitin Tomar Becomes Highest Paid Player
- An Opportunity For Manchester United To Provide Healing Touch to Their City