Four persons gangrape a girl in a moving autorickshaw
The accused injected her with some intoxicant substance, which made her unconscious, gangraped her and later dumped her.
Faridabad: A girl was allegedly gang raped by four persons in a moving autorickshaw after they abducted her from Hanuman Mandir in Sector 55 of Faridabad district, police said on Monday. Police has registered a case under various sections of the IPC against four persons including Bobby, a resident of Sector 25 in the district.
According to the FIR filed by the victim, Bobby along with three others abducted the girl in a three-wheeler on Sunday night, when she was returning home after purchasing grocery.
The accused injected her with some intoxicant substance, which made her unconscious, gang raped her and later dumped her near Ghaziabad railway station, police said.
- Tata Leadership Tussle Moves from Boardroom to Courtroom
- Tata Shake-up May Distract Group from Restructuring Efforts
- Rajnath Singh Speaks to Odisha CM After Security Forces Kill 24 Maoists
- Andhra Pradesh Deputy CM Suffers Minor Injury After Elevator Cable Snaps
- Bigg Boss, Day 9: Luxury Budget Task BB Laundry Creates Havoc In The House
- US Asks Pakistan to Act Against Terror Groups Who Seek to Attack Neighbours
- Trump Calls Attack on ISIS in Mosul a 'Disaster', Hillary Lashes Out
- Pakistan Selectors Name Unchanged Squad for 3rd Test Against West Indies