Foxconn, Mozilla to jointly unveil new Firefox OS devices on June 3
Reports have surfaced claiming that Mozilla and Foxconn Technology Group will be hosting a joint press event in Taipei on June 3.
New Delhi: Mozilla, which recently debuted with its nascent Firefox OS, is now all set to join hands with Foxconn, which builds devices for a spate of tech giants including Apple and Sony.
Reports have surfaced claiming that Mozilla and Foxconn Technology Group will be hosting a joint press event in Taipei on June 3. During the event, both companies will formally announce their coalition. "Mozilla will welcome the 19th partner to its Firefox OS alliance," reported the Verge.
Speculations are rife that latest Firefox OS products will be displayed at the event.
"As our production capacity has grown to such a large scale and existing major-brand customers offer limited order growth, we need to actively expand our client base to help increase our manufacturing volume," The Wall Street Journal quoted an executive as saying.
It seems that June is going to be a big month for tech news. We have already heard of events by Apple, Samsung and Microsoft to be held in June.
Recommended For You
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Aamir Khan Is Unbeatable in Best Actor Category
- Why Hidden Figures Deserves an Oscar For Being Relevant in Present Times
- Nach Baliye 8: Judges to Contestants; Everything That You Need to Know About The Show
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology