DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Chhattisgarh: CRPF personnel opens fire, 4 dead
The personnel, Deep Tiwari, opened indiscriminate fire at the CRPF camp, which killed four of his colleagues.
Raipur: A Central Reserve Police Force personnel shot dead four of his colleagues when he opened indiscriminate fire in Chhattisgarh's Dantewada district. The personnel, Deep Tiwari, has been arrested.
Tiwari also injured one personnel, who is now admitted to Jadgalpur Hospital and is stable. The personnel opened fire at Dantewada's CRPF campt at Arhanpur.
Recommended For You
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Tubelight: Salman-Starrer Looks Like Innocent Adventure Filled With Belief
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- Idea 4G Services Launched in Mumbai With Invitation Offers, Promotional Tariffs
- Hardik Pandya Credits Rahul Dravid for His Meteoric Rise