Chhattisgarh: CRPF personnel opens fire, 4 dead
The personnel, Deep Tiwari, opened indiscriminate fire at the CRPF camp, which killed four of his colleagues.
Raipur: A Central Reserve Police Force personnel shot dead four of his colleagues when he opened indiscriminate fire in Chhattisgarh's Dantewada district. The personnel, Deep Tiwari, has been arrested.
Tiwari also injured one personnel, who is now admitted to Jadgalpur Hospital and is stable. The personnel opened fire at Dantewada's CRPF campt at Arhanpur.
- Defamation Case: Rahul Gandhi to Appear in Assam Court Today
- Indus Water Treaty: India Can't Unilaterally Separate Itself, Says Sharif
- Pakistan Capable of Meeting Any Threat: Nawaz Sharif
- Collapse of SAARC Summit Unfortunate, Says Mehbooba Mufti
- Lisa Haydon Just Announced Her Marriage to Boyfriend Dino Lalvani
- 'Daring Voice of India's Pride' at UNGA Wins Applause From AAP
- UNGA: Sushma Says Kashmir Integral Part of India; Asks Pakistan To Stop Dreaming
- Indian Minister Disowned UN Resolutions in Speech: Pakistan