Chhattisgarh: CRPF personnel opens fire, 4 dead
The personnel, Deep Tiwari, opened indiscriminate fire at the CRPF camp, which killed four of his colleagues.
Raipur: A Central Reserve Police Force personnel shot dead four of his colleagues when he opened indiscriminate fire in Chhattisgarh's Dantewada district. The personnel, Deep Tiwari, has been arrested.
Tiwari also injured one personnel, who is now admitted to Jadgalpur Hospital and is stable. The personnel opened fire at Dantewada's CRPF campt at Arhanpur.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 3310: This is How The Remodeled Unit Will Look Like
- HIL 2017 Live Updates: Kalinga Lancers vs UP Wizards, Semi-final
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- AB de Villiers Breaks Sourav Ganguly's Record
- Fitness Freak Jacqueline Fernandez Loves Trying Different Workout Routines