Fragrance company files a lawsuit against Selena Gomez
Fragrance company Adrenalina Inc. has filed a lawsuit against singer Selena Gomez for not binding to her contract.
Los Angeles: Fragrance company Adrenalina Inc. has filed a lawsuit against singer Selena Gomez for not binding to her contract.
Adrenalina Inc. claims Gomez had signed a deal with the company in 2011. The deal gave them allowance to develop fragrance products using her name.
However, Gomez and her agent reportedly ended the relationship with the company without giving a valid reason. She even refused to show up for the products' promotions, reports tmz.com.
The company has already spent more than $2 million in marketing alone.
Adrenalina Inc. is not only suing Gomez for damages, but the company also wants a court order that would prevent Gomez from pulling out of the deal.
But her spokesperson has said the claims are 'ridiculous'.
"Any claim that Gomez did not meet her promotional obligations is ridiculous, manufactured after Adrenalina was terminated. Gomez will vigorously defend this lawsuit, and will soon bring her own lawsuit against Adrenalina for millions in damages," Michael Weinsten, an attorney for Gomez, said.
Recommended For You
- India vs Australia: Tale of Two Sessions That Cost Hosts the Pune Test
- Ranveer Singh Is Exactly Who He is Dressing As, Says His Stylist
- Watch: How VJ Bani Debunks Stereotypes With Her Heavy Weight Training
- Salman Khan's Rumoured Girlfriend Iulia Vantur Sings His Songs at an Event
- Virat Kohli and Boys Go Trekking To Unwind After Pune Debacle