Freida doesn't come with baggage of Hollywoood star: Rajkumar
Rajkumar Yadav is quite impressed with Freida Pinto's down-to-earth attitude.
Mumbai: Actor Rajkumar Yadav, who will share screen space with internationally acclaimed Indian actress Freida Pinto in 'NH10', is quite impressed with his co-star's down-to-earth attitude and describes her as a wonderful person.
Seen in films like 'Love Sex Aur Dhokha' and 'Kai Po Che!', Rajkumar recently met the actress, who is making her debut in Bollywood with 'NH10'.
After the success of 'Slumdog Millionaire', Freida carved a niche for herself in the international film ciruit and later featured in Woody Allen's 'You Will Meet a Tall Dark Stranger' and Rupert Wyatt's 'Rise of the Planet of the Apes'.
"I just met Freida, I was very nervous but she made me feel very comfortable. The best part is that she doesn't come with baggage of being a star in Hollywood. She is a wonderful person. I am really looking forward to work with her," said Rajkumar.
The film will start rolling by the end of March.
"The film is set in North India and it's a love story, thriller. We will be undergoing special workshops for the movie soon," said the actor
Director Navdeep Singh's 'NH10' is being produced by 'Udaan' fame Vikramaditya Motwane.
- Erapalli Prasanna Consider R Ashwin Best Spinner in World
- Ashwin, Jadeja Star as India Thump New Zealand in Historic 500th Test
- R Ashwin Becomes Fastest Indian to 200 Test Wickets
- 1st Test: Vijay, Pujara Put India in Command Against NZ on Day 3
- SpaceX Chief Elon Musk Unveils Plans That Could Take Humans to Mars Very Soon
- SpaceX CEO Elon Musk Promises 'Fun' Trip to Mars Colony
- Parched Cast takes our Movie Quiz and It's Funny
- Parched Movie Review: Nuanced Performances, Heartfelt Storytelling Make It a Must Watch