DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Freida doesn't come with baggage of Hollywoood star: Rajkumar
Rajkumar Yadav is quite impressed with Freida Pinto's down-to-earth attitude.
Mumbai: Actor Rajkumar Yadav, who will share screen space with internationally acclaimed Indian actress Freida Pinto in 'NH10', is quite impressed with his co-star's down-to-earth attitude and describes her as a wonderful person.
Seen in films like 'Love Sex Aur Dhokha' and 'Kai Po Che!', Rajkumar recently met the actress, who is making her debut in Bollywood with 'NH10'.
After the success of 'Slumdog Millionaire', Freida carved a niche for herself in the international film ciruit and later featured in Woody Allen's 'You Will Meet a Tall Dark Stranger' and Rupert Wyatt's 'Rise of the Planet of the Apes'.
"I just met Freida, I was very nervous but she made me feel very comfortable. The best part is that she doesn't come with baggage of being a star in Hollywood. She is a wonderful person. I am really looking forward to work with her," said Rajkumar.
The film will start rolling by the end of March.
"The film is set in North India and it's a love story, thriller. We will be undergoing special workshops for the movie soon," said the actor
Director Navdeep Singh's 'NH10' is being produced by 'Udaan' fame Vikramaditya Motwane.
Recommended For You
- 'Anil Kumble, Virat Kohli Not On Same Page About Pay Hike'
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- GST Impact – Mercedes Announces Price Reduction by Upto 9%
- Rishabh Pant Adds New Mercedes to His Garage After IPL Heroics