Freida Pinto beds new Superman in 'Immortals'
Freida Pinto is the envy of women at the Comic-Con fan convention.
San Diego: Freida Pinto is the envy of women at the Comic-Con fan convention. She gets to sex up the star of the new Superman movie in her upcoming action tale "Immortals."
Pinto and Henry Cavill, who plays Superman in "Man of Steel," wound up getting acquainted quickly when "Immortals" went into production. Director Tarsem Singh told a Comic-Con audience Saturday that the sex scene was the first thing shot on the first day of filming.
Singh said it was embarrassing for them because Pinto and Cavill were just told "get into bed." Pinto disagrees.
"How can it be embarrassing?" Pinto said. "It was with Henry."
A tale of battle about ancient gods and Greek warrior Theseus (Cavill), "Immortals" arrives in theaters in November.
Recommended For You
- Engineer Questions Nature of Pune Pitch, Slams Batsmen
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Alia Is Ahead of Sonam in Best Actress Category
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology
- Steve O'Keefe Hailed As 'Superhero' by Australian Media