Freida Pinto beds new Superman in 'Immortals'
Freida Pinto is the envy of women at the Comic-Con fan convention.
San Diego: Freida Pinto is the envy of women at the Comic-Con fan convention. She gets to sex up the star of the new Superman movie in her upcoming action tale "Immortals."
Pinto and Henry Cavill, who plays Superman in "Man of Steel," wound up getting acquainted quickly when "Immortals" went into production. Director Tarsem Singh told a Comic-Con audience Saturday that the sex scene was the first thing shot on the first day of filming.
Singh said it was embarrassing for them because Pinto and Cavill were just told "get into bed." Pinto disagrees.
"How can it be embarrassing?" Pinto said. "It was with Henry."
A tale of battle about ancient gods and Greek warrior Theseus (Cavill), "Immortals" arrives in theaters in November.
Recommended For You
- MARCHING ORDERS?MCC Recommends Red Card Suspension in Cricket, Limit To Bat Size
- Youtube rewindRajnikanth's Kabali Trailer: The Most Watched Movie Trailer on YouTube in 2016
- Unbelievable?Aishwarya Rai's Recent Photo with Katrina Kaif, Madhuri Dixit Will Make Your Day
- Making of AmmaA Viral Post on Jayalalithaa Highlights the Odds She Fought to Become Tamil Nadu's Iron Lady
- YouTube RewindTop 10 YouTube Videos of 2016: Kala Chashma is The Most Watched Music Video