Freida Pinto beds new Superman in 'Immortals'
Freida Pinto is the envy of women at the Comic-Con fan convention.
San Diego: Freida Pinto is the envy of women at the Comic-Con fan convention. She gets to sex up the star of the new Superman movie in her upcoming action tale "Immortals."
Pinto and Henry Cavill, who plays Superman in "Man of Steel," wound up getting acquainted quickly when "Immortals" went into production. Director Tarsem Singh told a Comic-Con audience Saturday that the sex scene was the first thing shot on the first day of filming.
Singh said it was embarrassing for them because Pinto and Cavill were just told "get into bed." Pinto disagrees.
"How can it be embarrassing?" Pinto said. "It was with Henry."
A tale of battle about ancient gods and Greek warrior Theseus (Cavill), "Immortals" arrives in theaters in November.
- 10 Steps India Took Post Uri Terror Attack to Expose and Isolate Pakistan
- India's Claim of Surgical Strikes 'Fabrication of Truth': Pakistan
- Don't Take Our Peaceful Intent for Weakness: Nawaz Sharif
- Indian Army Avenges Uri With Surgical Strikes Across LoC, Pakistan Denies
- Rupee Good Run Continues, Gains 3 Paise Against Dollar
- Force 2 Poster: John Abraham Returns as a Tough, Intense Cop
- Syrian, Russian Air Strikes Kill 25 Civilians in Syria, Says Human Rights Group
- UN Aid Convoy in Syria Hit by Airstrike; UN Outraged