Freida Pinto beds new Superman in 'Immortals'
Freida Pinto is the envy of women at the Comic-Con fan convention.
San Diego: Freida Pinto is the envy of women at the Comic-Con fan convention. She gets to sex up the star of the new Superman movie in her upcoming action tale "Immortals."
Pinto and Henry Cavill, who plays Superman in "Man of Steel," wound up getting acquainted quickly when "Immortals" went into production. Director Tarsem Singh told a Comic-Con audience Saturday that the sex scene was the first thing shot on the first day of filming.
Singh said it was embarrassing for them because Pinto and Cavill were just told "get into bed." Pinto disagrees.
"How can it be embarrassing?" Pinto said. "It was with Henry."
A tale of battle about ancient gods and Greek warrior Theseus (Cavill), "Immortals" arrives in theaters in November.
Recommended For You
- Shah Rukh Khan Ready to Sell his Pyjama to Buy MS Dhoni in IPL 2018
- LG G6 First Impressions Review: The V20 Facelift Seems Unconvincing
- Alia-Sidharth Steal The Limelight From Priyanka at Her Own Homecoming Bash
- Hyundai Xcent Facelift: All You Need to Know About the Maruti Suzuki DZire Rival
- Are You the Biggest Baahubali Fan Ever? Here's Your Chance to Prove It