Freida Pinto beds new Superman in 'Immortals'
Freida Pinto is the envy of women at the Comic-Con fan convention.
San Diego: Freida Pinto is the envy of women at the Comic-Con fan convention. She gets to sex up the star of the new Superman movie in her upcoming action tale "Immortals."
Pinto and Henry Cavill, who plays Superman in "Man of Steel," wound up getting acquainted quickly when "Immortals" went into production. Director Tarsem Singh told a Comic-Con audience Saturday that the sex scene was the first thing shot on the first day of filming.
Singh said it was embarrassing for them because Pinto and Cavill were just told "get into bed." Pinto disagrees.
"How can it be embarrassing?" Pinto said. "It was with Henry."
A tale of battle about ancient gods and Greek warrior Theseus (Cavill), "Immortals" arrives in theaters in November.
Recommended For You
- Baba Ramdev's Dangal Dazzles Fans at PWL
- Bigg Boss 10: Monalisa Gets Married to Boyfriend Vikrant in The House, See Pics
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 vs Lenovo P2 vs Honor 6X vs Vivo V5 Plus: All You Need to Know
- Alia Bhatt Looks Adorable Dressed As Kareena Kapoor Khan From Jab We Met
- Watch: How People Closest to Us, Transform Us in a Moment