DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Freida Pinto to host pre Oscar bash
Freida Pinto will host a special pre-Oscar party where she will promote the issue of education for the girl child.
Los Angeles: 'Slumdog Millionaire' star Freida Pinto will host a special pre Oscar party where she will promote the issue of girl child education.
A week-long celebration leading up to the Academy Awards by Vanity Fair magazine is one of the most attended and sought after celebratory events and the 28-year-old beauty is the first Indian origin actress to host the event.
"When Vanity Fair approached Freida to co-host the pre Oscar party with them she was more than happy to align with them and bring more attention to the 10X10 Girl Rising initiative. She has always felt committed to this cause and
wouldn't miss out on this opportunity," her spokesperson said in a statement.
Recommended For You
- ICC to Review Champions Trophy Security Following Manchester Attack
- Saif Ali Khan Opens Up About Ex-wife Amrita Singh In This Old Interview
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande
- Ford Names James Hackett As New CEO