DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Freida's secret visit to Mumbai
The actor has been shooting for her new film here,since a week
Indian actress Frieda Pinto, who shot to worldwide fame after starring in the multi-Oscar winning film Slumdog Millionaire, has been quietly shooting in Mumbai for her next film Trishna.
Although the shooting has been on for one week, the information was kept under wraps.
"We didn't want too much attention while shooting for the film...so it was done guerrilla style and not too many people knew about it," a source from the unit said.
The film is an adaptation of Thomas Hardy's classic novel Tess of d'Urbervilles. It is being directed by Michel Winterbottom and co-produced by Anurag Kashyap, Guneet Monga and Sunil Bohra.
Trishna has been shot in different parts of Rajasthan while some scenes have been shot in Mumbai.
The film also stars British rapper Riz Ahmed, who acted in The Road To Guantanamo, Shifty and Four Lions.
Recommended For You
- England vs South Africa Live Score: Proteas reach 59/0 at Break
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar
- Nana Patekar Bags Key Role In Kaala Karikaalan