B'lore: French diplomat's bail hearing adjourned
Pascal Mazurier was accused by his wife of molesting their three-year-old daughter.
Bangalore: A Bangalore court on Tuesday adjourned the hearing of French diplomat Pascal Mazurier's bail plea in connection with a molestation case till August 30.
Mazurier was accused by his wife of molesting their three-year-old daughter, following which a case was filed against him.
Mazurier is currently lodged in the Parapana Agrahara jail.
- Shivaay Movie Review: Ajay Devgn Is In Every Frame and We Wish He Wasn't
- Celebrate Diwali With Pious And Not With Noise
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Movie Review: Soulfully Acted, It'll Strike a Chord With The Audience
- Hosting a Card Party This Diwali? 5 Easy Snack Ideas to Make Your Preparations Easier
- Dhanteras Buying Fails to Lift Gold; Falls Rs 110
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil: Ranbir Kapoor-Anushka Sharma's Love-Hate Relationship On Set
- I Am Botoxed, so Are Most People in the Film Industry: Karan Johar
- Dhanteras: Festival of Wealth