French Minister to visit UT
PUDUCHERRY: Edouard Courtial, Minister for French citizens living abroad, will be on a two-day visit to the UT on January 18 and 1..
PUDUCHERRY: Edouard Courtial, Minister for French citizens living abroad, will be on a two-day visit to the UT on January 18 and 19. Courtial will call on Chief Minister N Rangasamy on Wednesday and visit the institutions run by the French government here. He will also visit the French nationals in the UT who were affected by cyclone Thane. As per a release from the office of the Consul General of France in Puducherry, the French minister will also call on Lt Governor Iqbal Singh on Thursday.
Recommended For You
- 'I Keep Doing It' Declares Wembley Hero Zlatan Ibrahimovic
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Oscars 2017: Mahershala Ali And Other Winners So Far
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- Oscars 2017: Lion Actor Sunny Pawar Makes His Big Academy Debut