French Transport Minister to visit TN
French Minister for Transport Frederic Cuvillier will have a dialogue with French investors in Chennai.
Puducherry: French Minister for Transport Frederic Cuvillier will have a dialogue with French investors in Tamil Nadu in Chennai on February 15. A release from the office of French Consul General here said Cuvillier is part of the delegation of Ministers accompanying French President Francois Hollande during his two-day State visit to India from February 14.
Cuvillier would also visit Alstom factory at Sri City accompanied by Country President of Alstom India and South Asia Sunand Sharma, the release said.
He would visit the factory where coaches for Chennai Metro project were being made.
Recommended For You
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Aamir Khan Is Unbeatable in Best Actor Category
- Wayne Rooney Ends China Rumours, to Stay at Manchester United
- Why Hidden Figures Deserves an Oscar For Being Relevant in Present Times
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology