Friday Release: Gabbar Singh is Dabangg in Telugu
Gabbar Singh is the Telugu remake of Salman Khan's superhit film 'Dabangg'.
Shruti Haasan and Pawan Kalyan's film Gabbar Singh is all set to hit the theatre screens on May 11 worldwide. This is the Telugu remake of Salman Khan's superhit film 'Dabangg'.
Gabbar Singh 35mm prints were dispatched from Hyderabad. The digital content has already been received in Quebe LA office and hard drives are in process of being dispatched to respective locations. All the premiere shows will be screened as per schedule in all the locations.
Online ticketing already opened for regular shows. Premiere ticketing is also opened in some of the locations. 'Gabbar Singh' was submitted for censor formalities on May 10. The news is that the film has been given U/A rating, which was utterly expected. Set to release worldwide on May 11, many have pinned hopes on this film. At a time when records have become the order of the day, its first week collections will be enthusiastically talked about.
The film's producer has been in news for the wrong reasons, but observers say that it may not affect the film in any way.
Audiences have been starved of entertainment this summer, and given that Dammu has been losing grounds even without any competition, 'Gabbar Singh' is likely to emerge as an comprehensive summer winner.
Recommended For You
- Ironman Turns 'Ultraman': Milind Soman Races 517 kms Barefoot
- Two-Minute Silence For Ranveer's Appearance at Shahid's Pre-birthday Party
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- Anaarkali of Aarah: Karan Johar Unveils Swara's Never-seen-before Avatar
- Federer wants Nadal as Laver Cup doubles partner