Friday Release: Gabbar Singh is Dabangg in Telugu
Gabbar Singh is the Telugu remake of Salman Khan's superhit film 'Dabangg'.
Shruti Haasan and Pawan Kalyan's film Gabbar Singh is all set to hit the theatre screens on May 11 worldwide. This is the Telugu remake of Salman Khan's superhit film 'Dabangg'.
Gabbar Singh 35mm prints were dispatched from Hyderabad. The digital content has already been received in Quebe LA office and hard drives are in process of being dispatched to respective locations. All the premiere shows will be screened as per schedule in all the locations.
Online ticketing already opened for regular shows. Premiere ticketing is also opened in some of the locations. 'Gabbar Singh' was submitted for censor formalities on May 10. The news is that the film has been given U/A rating, which was utterly expected. Set to release worldwide on May 11, many have pinned hopes on this film. At a time when records have become the order of the day, its first week collections will be enthusiastically talked about.
The film's producer has been in news for the wrong reasons, but observers say that it may not affect the film in any way.
Audiences have been starved of entertainment this summer, and given that Dammu has been losing grounds even without any competition, 'Gabbar Singh' is likely to emerge as an comprehensive summer winner.
- Cauvery Row: Opposition Asks Govt Not to Release Water to Tamil Nadu
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story Box Office Collection Crosses Rs 21 Crore on Day 1
- Cauvery Row: Siddaramaiah Chairs All-Party Meet, Gowda Sits on Dharna
- Directors Trust Me Because I am a Curious Actor: Sushant Singh Rajput
- PM Modi Understands Pain of Our People: Baloch leader
- ISL 2016 Kicks Off with a Star-Studded Opening Ceremony
- Honest Officers Being Removed Systematically: Kejriwal
- PM Modi Appreciates Those Revealing Undisclosed Income