Friday Release: 'Tere Naal Love Ho Gaya'
The pair was also seen in Indra Kumar's 'Masti' but their off-screen chemistry was nowhere visible in the film.
New Delhi: They had started their careers together in the Hindi film industry with 'Tujhe Meri Kasam' and now they are again all set to start their second innings in Bollywood with 'Tere Naal Love Ho Gaya'. It's been more than 8 years of 'Tujhe Meri Kasam' which was a moderate success at the box office at that time, so one has all the rights to be sceptical about the success of the film. Further, the film has to face competition from Bipasha-Madhavan starrer 'Jodi Breakers' which boasts of relatively bigger stars.
The pair was also seen in Indra Kumar's 'Masti' but their off-screen chemistry was nowhere visible in the film. Though Riteish got the Filmfare award for the best supporting actor, 'Masti' didn't fetch him anything other than one more film on his CV.
'Tere Naal Love Ho Gaya' is about a carefree girl Mini (Genelia D'Souza) who has the knack of attracting all sorts of men not just for obvious reasons. Mini is gorgeous but more importantly she is the daughter of a Canadian businessman Bhatti (Tinu Anand) and marrying her would mean a clear cut access to the wealth her father possesses.
Viren (Riteish Deshmukh) works for Bhatti but nobody cares about his potential and talent. But his life changes when he catches Mini's attention. Mini wants to escape from her father's over protective attitude. She convinces Viren to do a fake kidnapping and the unlikely couple runs away without any proper reason. As expected, they fall in love but the staged kidnapping leads them to an unexpected climax.
Unfortunately the songs of the film have not generated any kind of enthusiasm and the director Mandeep Kumar is also new for direction. The only thing seems to be working in favour of the film is the highly publicized wedding of Ritesih Deshmukh and Genelia D'Souza. However that alone would probably not be able to make the film a hit at the ticket window.
- 'Silly' Sam Allardyce Says Error of Judgment Led to Shock Exit
- Sam Allardyce Exit Leaves England a Laughing Stock Yet Again
- 'Deeply Disappointed' Sam Allardyce Resigns as England Manager
- Sam Allardyce Fights to Save England Job After Newspaper Sting
- Sushmita Sen Slams Donald Trump For Body Shaming Ex-Miss Universe Alicia Machado
- US Driver Fined $136 For Using Donald Trump's Cut-Out To Get Through Carpool Lane
- Race to White House is Real, Not Reality TV: Hillary Clinton
- With 84 Million Viewers, Hillary-Trump Debate Smashes Record