DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Frieda Pinto, Dev Patel move in together
The couple have moved into a USD 1.5 million rental home in Los Angeles. The two were pictured carrying boxes into their new house, reported Daily Mail
London: They fell in love on the sets of 'Slumdog Millionaire' and Frieda Pinto has now moved in with boyfriend Dev Patel, taking their romance a step further.
The couple have moved into a USD 1.5 million rental home in Los Angeles. The two were pictured carrying boxes into their new house, reported Daily Mail.
Pinto, who turned 27 last month, looked chic in a loose-fitting pink vest top with black jeans and a pair of black sandals. Meanwhile Patel carried a large box into their new home.
Pinto had recently said she won't put her relationship before her career but will always balance the two.
"We recently realised we need a rule like that, because every time we think we're going to be together, something work-related comes up. But we can't put our careers on hold for this. We're not at the stage where we have the privilege
to turn things down. So we'll say, 'You have two days off? Let's find a way to meet up'. I think you can always make it work if you want to."
Recommended For You
- Don't Enjoy the Same 'Privileges' As Dhoni, Says Harbhajan Singh
- Bollywood Stars Attend Karan Johar's Birthday Bash
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- Hardik Pandya Credits Rahul Dravid for His Meteoric Rise