DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Frieda Pinto's break-up inspires Woody Allen
Frieda Pinto has revealed that her role in Woody Allen's film is inspired by her real life break-up
The Slumdog Millionaire star Frieda Pinto, believes Woody Allen used her break-up as inspiration for his new movie, You Will Meet A Tall Dark Stranger.
The actress - who ended her 16-month relationship with fiance Rohan Antao and began dating her Slumdog Millionaire co-star Dev Patel - felt like she was reading account of her own life when she first saw the script.
"When I walked into Woody's office and read the scene in the nursery, where Dia confesses for the first time that she has doubts about what she is getting into, I was like, 'Has someone been reading the gossip magazines to Woody,'" contactmusic.com quoted her as saying.
Freida stars as Dia in the movie. The 25-year-old beauty feels breaking off her engagement was the best decision she ever made.
She explained: "I feel what I did was right. It's my life and if I didn't go through it, I wouldn't be the person I am today, sitting here talking about what happened back then and being a little more knowledgeable about what happens in a relationship."
Recommended For You
- May 24, 2004: When Hussain Walked Into the Sunset On His Own Terms
- Volkswagen Tiguan SUV Launched in India for Rs 27.68 Lakhs
- Aishwarya, Aaradhya Look Like Real Life Princesses In This Recent Photo
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More