Fugly: Sana Saeed to do a special song in Akshay Kumar's film
Sana is best remembered as the Anjali, daughter of Shah Rukh Khan in 1998 blockbuster 'Kuch Kuch Hota Hai'.
New Delhi: Sana Saeed is best remembered as the cute bubbly Anjali, daughter of Shah Rukh Khan in 1998 blockbuster 'Kuch Kuch Hota Hai'. She then featured as a glamorous diva in Karan Johar's 'Student Of The Year'.
While studying in college, Sana also did TV shows like 'Babul Ka Aangann Chootey Na' and 'Lo Ho Gayi Pooja Iss Ghar Ki'. She was last seen in dance reality show 'Jhalak Dikhla Jaa'.
Now she will be seen in an item song in Akshay's social thriller 'Fugly', which be helmed by Kabir Sadanand and will also feature Olympic bronze-medalist Vijender Singh.
"I have done a peppy, fun song for 'Fugly'. It is Honey Singh's song. I am the only one in the song and I have already shot for it... Had great time doing it," Sana told .
Jayesh Pradhan has choreographed the number.
"We have shot for an item song with Sana in Delhi. There is a party thrown for MLA where Sana is seen dancing in a desi avatar. It is peppy number," he said.
- BCCI Seeks Directives From Lodha Panel on Media Rights Tender
- BCCI vs Lodha: SC Limits BCCI's Financial Powers, Asks Panel to Appoint Auditor
- Watch: Kapil Sharma Leaves ADHM Cast in Splits
- Ranbir Kapoor, Aishwarya Rai's Scorching Chemistry Will Make Your Jaws Drop
- Varun Gandhi Rejects Charges Against Him As False, Frivolous
- Bihar Dy CM Tejaswi Gets 44,000 Marriage Proposals On WhatsApp
- Abhishek Verma Rejects Allegations of Purported Defence Leaks by Varun Gandhi
- Wasn't Honey-trapped, Did Not Leak Defence Secrets, Says Varun Gandhi