DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Full text: Letter from Krittika's lawyer to Hillary
The Vienna Convention states that consular officers' family has diplomatic immunity.
Krittika Biswas' lawyer Ravi Batra has written a letter to Hillary Clinton saying that there was violation of diplomatic privilege granted to the Indian Consul General Debashish Biswas' family.
The letter comes in the backdrop of the controversy raging about whether Krittika Biswas, the daughter of the Vice Counsel General in New York, had diplomatic immunity that protected her against arrest. Krittika was arrested for allegedly sending obscene emails to a teacher.
Biswas claims that the police did not let her use the bathroom for a long time, she could not drink water from a cooler that had vomit on it, and she spent the night feeling cold because the blanket was too dirty to use.
<object id="doc_3980" name="doc_3980" height="780" width="100%"
style="outline:none;" > <param name="movie"
<param name="wmode" value="opaque"> <param name="bgcolor"
value="#ffffff"> <param name="allowFullScreen"
value="true"> <param name="allowScriptAccess"
value="always"> <param name="FlashVars"
<embed id="doc_3980" name="doc_3980"
allowfullscreen="true" height="780" width="100%" wmode="opaque"
Recommended For You
- England vs South Africa Live Score: Proteas reach 59/0 at Break
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- Jab We Met, Chak De! India and Other Films That Turn 10 in 2017
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar
- Nana Patekar Bags Key Role In Kaala Karikaalan