G Flex: LG's curved display phone leaked in images
LG plans to launch a smartphone with the curved display in November, a source familiar with the matter said.
New Delhi: After Samsung, now it's LG's turn to come up with a curved display smartphone. Amidst reports that LG is working on a 6-inch curved display phone, dubbed LG G Flex, Engadget published a few leaked press shots of what is claimed to be LG's upcoming phone with a curved display.
Unlike the Samsung Galaxy Round that curves from left to right, LG's G Flex "goes orthogonally from top to bottom," reports Engadget. Citing unnamed sources, the report further says, "the G Flex will indeed have a 6-inch display." The LG G Flex is likely to debut in November.
Curved displays are in the early stages of development and allow bendable or foldable designs that could eventually allow mobile and wearable gadgets to take new forms that could radically change the high-end smartphone market.
Recommended For You
- Films You Need To Watch Before Tuning Into Oscars 2017
- Two-Minute Silence For Ranveer's Appearance at Shahid's Party
- New Audi A4 30 TFSI Review: It is Powerful and Environment Friendly
- SRK's Circus Returns To TV, Twitterati Can't Contain Their Excitement
- Federer wants Nadal as Laver Cup doubles partner