DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
G Flex: LG's curved display phone leaked in images
LG plans to launch a smartphone with the curved display in November, a source familiar with the matter said.
New Delhi: After Samsung, now it's LG's turn to come up with a curved display smartphone. Amidst reports that LG is working on a 6-inch curved display phone, dubbed LG G Flex, Engadget published a few leaked press shots of what is claimed to be LG's upcoming phone with a curved display.
Unlike the Samsung Galaxy Round that curves from left to right, LG's G Flex "goes orthogonally from top to bottom," reports Engadget. Citing unnamed sources, the report further says, "the G Flex will indeed have a 6-inch display." The LG G Flex is likely to debut in November.
Curved displays are in the early stages of development and allow bendable or foldable designs that could eventually allow mobile and wearable gadgets to take new forms that could radically change the high-end smartphone market.
Recommended For You
- Trescothick Takes Wonder Catch and Scores 50th Century For Somerset
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Roger Moore Had Prouder Achievements Than Playing James Bond