DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
'G.I. Joe Retaliation' to be released first in India
Jon M. Chu's most-awaited film 'G.I. Joe Retaliation' is set to be released in India on March 27.
New Delhi: Hollywood director Jon M. Chu's most-awaited film 'G.I. Joe Retaliation' is set to release here March 27, which also happens to be Holi, ahead of its international release.
It's a sequel to 'G.I. JOE: Rise of The Cobra', which grossed over $300 million worldwide.
The star cast of the sequel includes Bruce Willis, Channing Tatum and Dwayne Johnson along with D.J. Cotrona, Byung-hun Lee, Adrianne Palicki, Ray Park, Jonathan Pryce and Ray Stevenson.
In the sequel, the G.I. Joes are not only fighting their mortal enemy Cobra, but they are forced to contend with threats from within the government that jeopardize their existence.
Tatum is reprising the role of Duke who is an American soldier. "It is fun to be back playing the biggest make-believe game of all time," Tatum said in a statement.
Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson plays Roadblock, one of the most loved characters in the G.I. JOE world.
"Having him as a co-star was one of the main things I was looking forward to. Johnson is an actual action figure," said Tatum.
"Every time I look at him on set I think 'That's The Rock'. His arm is literally as big as my waist," he added.
Recommended For You
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams Review: A Rush Of Nostalgia For Tendulkar's Fans
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- GST Impact – Mercedes Announces Price Reduction by Upto 9%
- Cricket Australia Believes Revenue Model is Starving Grassroots