Gabbar Singh completes 100 days at the box office
Directed by Harish Shankar, 'Gabbar Singh' grossed approximately Rs 18 crore on the first day.
Pawan Kalyan's 'Gabbar Singh' is creating history at the box office. The film is the biggest blockbuster in the history of Telugu cinema. Now, the film has achieved another feat by completing 100 days at the ticket window.
Directed by Harish Shankar and produced by Bandla Ganesh, 'Gabbar Singh' grossed approximately Rs 18 crore on the first day. As per trade analysts, the film earned approximately Rs 128.75 crore in just three weeks.
A review published on day one, said, "For this film, everything seems to have fallen in place. From the dialogues to the cinematography, music and the dances, everything helps the hero deliver a dekko acting output that promises to create Box Office history."
Without doubt, Pawan's heroism, Harish Shankar's directorial touch and dialogues, DSP's music and BG score, Jayanth's cinematography have made this a refreshing experience.
- Ranji Trophy, Group C: Andhra Turn Tables on J&K; Himachal Force a Draw Against Tripura
- Bird Flu: Threat of Infection to Migratory Birds
- Kabaddi World Cup 2016: Coach Dedicates Title Win to Uri Martyrs
- Ranji Trophy, Group C: J&k Take Lead Vs Andhra; Services Struggle Against Goa
- Samajwadi Party Family Feud: Timeline of Happenings in Uttar Pradesh Pari-war
- 2nd Test: Pakistan Build Commanding Lead Over West Indies
- Hockey: India's Top 5 Victories Over Pakistan
- CM's Prerogative, Says Congress on Sacking of 4 UP Ministers