DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Gabbar Singh completes 100 days at the box office
Directed by Harish Shankar, 'Gabbar Singh' grossed approximately Rs 18 crore on the first day.
Pawan Kalyan's 'Gabbar Singh' is creating history at the box office. The film is the biggest blockbuster in the history of Telugu cinema. Now, the film has achieved another feat by completing 100 days at the ticket window.
Directed by Harish Shankar and produced by Bandla Ganesh, 'Gabbar Singh' grossed approximately Rs 18 crore on the first day. As per trade analysts, the film earned approximately Rs 128.75 crore in just three weeks.
A review published on day one, said, "For this film, everything seems to have fallen in place. From the dialogues to the cinematography, music and the dances, everything helps the hero deliver a dekko acting output that promises to create Box Office history."
Without doubt, Pawan's heroism, Harish Shankar's directorial touch and dialogues, DSP's music and BG score, Jayanth's cinematography have made this a refreshing experience.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet
- Big B Celebrates 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony with an Adorable Photo
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia