Gabbar Singh completes 50-days run in 306 centres
Shruthi Hassan thanks the hero, the director and the producer for keeping faith in her.
Producer Bandla Ganesh is on the cloud nine. He says that Gabbar Singh is creating history at the Box Office. "I am proud about the fact that our film is the biggest blockbuster in the 81-year-old history of Telugu cinema. The movie is going strong after completing 50-days in 306 centers. I heartily thank Pawan Kalyan for giving me the opportunity to produce the film. I thank the director and the entire unit who worked for the film."
Harish Shankar is enjoying his success. "Having begun my career with a failure, I know the value of success. I thank the Power Star, producer Ganesh, and my entire team which worked day in, day out to make this film possible."
Shruthi Hassan says that the film marks her career's first big hit. She thanks the hero, the director and the producer for keeping faith in her.
A review published on day one, said, "For this film, everything seems to have fallen in place. From the dialogues to the cinematography, music and the dances, everything helps the hero deliver a dekko acting output that promises to create Box Office history."
Without doubt, Pawan's heroism, Harish Shankar's directorial touch and dialogues, DSP's music and BG score, Jayanth's cinematography have made this a refreshing experience.
- Akhilesh Yadav Sacks Shivpal From Ministry, Mulayam Camp Expels Ram Gopal
- No Mercy: Stage Set For Big Showdown Between Mulayam and Akhilesh Camps
- Samajwadi Party Family Feud: Timeline of Happenings in Uttar Pradesh Pari-war
- CM's Prerogative, Says Congress on Sacking of 4 UP Ministers
- Ranji Trophy, Group C: Andhra Turn Tables on J&K; Himachal Force a Draw Against Tripura
- Kabaddi World Cup 2016: Coach Dedicates Title Win to Uri Martyrs
- Ranji Trophy, Group C: J&k Take Lead Vs Andhra; Services Struggle Against Goa
- Two Suspected JeM Terrorists Arrested in Baramulla District of J&K