DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Gaddafi, Arab League chief agree to Chavez plan
Venezuela's President Hugo Chavez has proposed a plan to end the crisis in Libya.
Cairo: Cairo: Arab League Secretary-General Amr Moussa said on Thursday a peace plan proposed by Venezuela's President Hugo Chavez to end the crisis in Libya was "under consideration."
Al Jazeera news network reported that Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi and Moussa had agreed to Chavez's plan to send representatives from several countries to Libya. "No," was Moussa's response when asked if he had agreed to the plan proposed by Chavez, a friend of Gaddafi.
"We have been informed of President Chavez's plan but it is still under consideration," Moussa told Reuters by telephone on Thursday. "We consulted several leaders yesterday (Wednesday)," he said, without providing a deadline to decide on the plan.
Recommended For You
- Sunny Deol Shares Son Karan Deol's Photo From His First Day at Shoot
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Sonam Kapoor's Recent Look At Cannes Is Giving Us Major Beach Envy
- Batting At 4 Won't Affect CT Preparation: Rohit
- Aaradhaya Steals the Thunder From Mom Aishwarya at Cannes 2017