DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Gandhian philosophy still relevant: Sam Pitroda
The life of Mahatma Gandhi inspires everybody for self evolution, adviser to the Prime Minister, Sam Pitroda said.
Jaipur: Gandhian philosophy and thoughts are relevant in today's changing world and can help in finding the solution to any problem, adviser to the Prime Minister, Sam Pitroda said on Sunday.
"Gandhian philosophy and thoughts are relevant in the changing world of today and can help in difficult time, and the philosophy is also important for global peace," Pitroda said at a plenary session of the 10th Pravasi Bhartiya Divas.
"The life of Gandhi inspires everybody for self evolution," Pitroda, the Adviser to Prime Minister on Public Information, Infrastructure and Innovations, said.
Mauritius's Minister of Arts and Culture, M Choonee, Harinder Takhar, Minister of Government Services in Canada, were the other speakers in the 'Shared Connectivities: Message of the Mahatma Gandhi' session.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Virat Kohli and Shikhar Dhawan Turn on Delhi Swag in London
- Big B Celebrates 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony with an Adorable Photo
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet