Gandhian philosophy still relevant: Sam Pitroda
The life of Mahatma Gandhi inspires everybody for self evolution, adviser to the Prime Minister, Sam Pitroda said.
Jaipur: Gandhian philosophy and thoughts are relevant in today's changing world and can help in finding the solution to any problem, adviser to the Prime Minister, Sam Pitroda said on Sunday.
"Gandhian philosophy and thoughts are relevant in the changing world of today and can help in difficult time, and the philosophy is also important for global peace," Pitroda said at a plenary session of the 10th Pravasi Bhartiya Divas.
"The life of Gandhi inspires everybody for self evolution," Pitroda, the Adviser to Prime Minister on Public Information, Infrastructure and Innovations, said.
Mauritius's Minister of Arts and Culture, M Choonee, Harinder Takhar, Minister of Government Services in Canada, were the other speakers in the 'Shared Connectivities: Message of the Mahatma Gandhi' session.
- Indian, Afghan Spy Agencies Patronising Terror: Pakistan Tells US
- Asian Champions Trophy 2016: India Beat Malaysia 2-1 to Seal Top Spot
- Don't Invite Foreign Teams to Pakistan in Current Situation: Shoaib Akhtar
- Pakistan Summons Indian Envoy, Lodges Strong Protest Over 'Unprovoked Firing'
- Windfall for Ace Lawyers As Tata-Mistry Courtroom Battle Set to Prolong
- Excerpts From the Mistry Email Alleges That Ratan Tata was a Behind the Scenes Presence
- Cyrus Mistry's Explosive Email to Tata Board Hints He Was Made a 'Lame Duck'
- Full Text of Cyrus Mistry Interview that Tata Group Scrapped