Gandhian philosophy still relevant: Sam Pitroda
The life of Mahatma Gandhi inspires everybody for self evolution, adviser to the Prime Minister, Sam Pitroda said.
Jaipur: Gandhian philosophy and thoughts are relevant in today's changing world and can help in finding the solution to any problem, adviser to the Prime Minister, Sam Pitroda said on Sunday.
"Gandhian philosophy and thoughts are relevant in the changing world of today and can help in difficult time, and the philosophy is also important for global peace," Pitroda said at a plenary session of the 10th Pravasi Bhartiya Divas.
"The life of Gandhi inspires everybody for self evolution," Pitroda, the Adviser to Prime Minister on Public Information, Infrastructure and Innovations, said.
Mauritius's Minister of Arts and Culture, M Choonee, Harinder Takhar, Minister of Government Services in Canada, were the other speakers in the 'Shared Connectivities: Message of the Mahatma Gandhi' session.
Recommended For You
- Renshaw Criticised For Retiring Due to Stomach Bug
- Wayne Rooney Ends China Rumours, to Stay at Manchester United
- Why Hidden Figures Deserves an Oscar For Being Relevant in Present Times
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology