DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Garfield, Webb returning for 'Spider-Man' sequel
If all goes according to plan, The Amazing Spider-Man follow up will go on the floors in early 2013.
Los Angeles: Actor Andrew Garfield is all set to reprise his role as Peter Parker aka 'Spider-Man' with director Marc Webb returning to helm the sequel of the hit superhero film. Actress Emma Stone, the real life girlfriend of Garfield, is also in talks to return to the franchise as Parker's love
interest, Gwen Stacy.
Webb, who first came to notice with his indie hit '500 Days of Summer', has successfully rebooted the franchise after the departure of director Sam Raimi and Tobey Maguire five years ago, reported E!Online.
The script for the new film is being penned by Alex Kurtzman and Roberto Orci along with Jeff Pinker, based on an earlier draft by James Vanderbilt.
If all goes according to plan, The Amazing Spider-Man follow up will start filming in early 2013 for a targeted May 2, 2014 release.
Recommended For You
- Reason For Aleem Dar's New Look Revealed
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams: It Coasts Along on the Strength of Nostalgia
- Take a Journey Through the Lives of Famous Sportsmen With These Films
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi