Gas leak in a chemical plant in Tarapur, 4 dead
Three plant workers have been admitted to a local hospital in Thane in an unconscious state, police said.
Thane: Four employees of an industrial plant died and three were critical following the leakage of gas at the Tarapur Industrial Estate in Thane on Tuesday night, police said.
According to them, hydrogen sulphide gas leaked from a plant belonging to Sequential Scientific Limited. While four workers died, three were admitted to a local hospital in an unconscious state, police said.
Two of the deceased have been identified as Haresh Yadav and Vishnu Singh.
The leakage has been plugged and a rescue team has been rushed to the factory for relief operations, police said.
- Bihar Dy CM Tejaswi Gets 44,000 Marriage Proposals On WhatsApp
- Nintendo Switch: Here's Why Twitterati is Relating The Game Console to Porn
- Nintendo Switch Home And Handheld Gaming Modular Console Released
- Nearly 500 Dead, Food Running Out in Aleppo: UN Chief
- Ranji Trophy, Group A: UP Amass 524, Tamil Nadu 34/1 on Day 2
- After Rita Bahuguna Joshi's Exit, More Congress Veterans Eye BJP
- 31st October Movie Review: Has Nothing New to Offer
- Tamil Nadu Government Constitutes Advisory Committee Under Disaster Management