Gas leak in a chemical plant in Tarapur, 4 dead
Three plant workers have been admitted to a local hospital in Thane in an unconscious state, police said.
Thane: Four employees of an industrial plant died and three were critical following the leakage of gas at the Tarapur Industrial Estate in Thane on Tuesday night, police said.
According to them, hydrogen sulphide gas leaked from a plant belonging to Sequential Scientific Limited. While four workers died, three were admitted to a local hospital in an unconscious state, police said.
Two of the deceased have been identified as Haresh Yadav and Vishnu Singh.
The leakage has been plugged and a rescue team has been rushed to the factory for relief operations, police said.
Recommended For You
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Alia Is Ahead of Sonam in Best Actress Category
- Vijay Hazare Trophy: MS Dhoni Scores 43 But Jharkhand Loses to Karnataka
- Fitness Freak Jacqueline Fernandez Loves Trying Different Workout Routines
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology