Gas leak in a chemical plant in Tarapur, 4 dead
Three plant workers have been admitted to a local hospital in Thane in an unconscious state, police said.
Thane: Four employees of an industrial plant died and three were critical following the leakage of gas at the Tarapur Industrial Estate in Thane on Tuesday night, police said.
According to them, hydrogen sulphide gas leaked from a plant belonging to Sequential Scientific Limited. While four workers died, three were admitted to a local hospital in an unconscious state, police said.
Two of the deceased have been identified as Haresh Yadav and Vishnu Singh.
The leakage has been plugged and a rescue team has been rushed to the factory for relief operations, police said.
- Former Israeli Prime Minister, Nobel Prize Winner Shimon Peres Passes Away
- Houston Shooting: At least 9 Injured, Gunman Dead
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Stills: The Trailer is All About Love, Friendship, Heartbreak
- Watch: MNS Asks Pakistani Artistes To Leave In 48 Hours or Face Consequences
- Karnataka Defers Cauvery Water Release to Thursday
- Karnataka Parties Against Release of Cauvery Water
- 8 Times Ranbir Kapoor Wowed us With His Radical Approach Towards Life
- Siddaramaiah Says Not Possible To Release Water Right Away