Gauhar Khan to participate in 'Bigg Boss 7'?
The official list of contestants is yet to be announced. This season is based on the theme of heaven and hell.
Mumbai: Model-actress Gauhar Khan will be participating in the seventh season of controversial reality show 'Bigg Boss'. Gauhar has been part of films like Ranbir Kapoor starrer 'Rocket Singh' and Arjun Kapoor's debut film 'Ishaqzaade'. She is the sister of television actress Nigaar Khan.
Sources close to the actress have confirmed her presence in 'Bigg Boss 7'. She has earlier participated in one of the seasons of dance reality show 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa'.
The other tentative participants this season - Pratyusha Banerjee, Gurdeep Kohli, Kushal Tandon, Vatsal Seth, Ratan Rajput, Hazel Keech - have maintained silence about their appearance.
However, model Poonam Pandey, Sonarika Bhadoria, real life couple Apoorva Agnihotri and Shilpa, actress Hansika Motwani, who were approached for the hit TV show have confirmed not participating in it.
The official list of contestants for the new season is yet to be announced. This season is based on the theme of heaven and hell. The show hosted by Bollywood superstar Salman Khan will go on air from September 15 on Colors Channel.
Recommended For You
- Man Purposely Damages Tesla Model S to Save a Life, Gets Compensation
- Running Shaadi Review: It's Weighed Down by Choppy Editing, Inconsistent Screenplay
- Sledging Virat Kohli Will Hurt Us: David Warner
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Male)
- India A vs Australia: Shreyas Iyer Slams 202* As Match Ends in Draw