Gauri's the boss at home, says Shah Rukh Khan
Superstar Shah Rukh Khan says he's not allowed to interfere when it comes to doing up the interiors of the house.
Mumbai: Superstar Shah Rukh Khan says his wife Gauri is the boss at home and that he's not allowed to interfere when it comes to doing up the interiors of the house.
"It's Gauri who decides what interior stuff to buy for home and what not, I am not allowed to say anything. But as far as the office is concerned. I am the boss," Shah Rukh said at the launch of Vanita and Omung Kumar's furnishing store Bioscopewalli, Wednesday.
Omung Kumar and wife Vanita are well-known Bollywood set designers and have worked in films like 'Black', 'Saawariya' and 'Yuvvraaj'.
Shah Rukh, who inaugurated the store in Mumbai, said: "The store is a delight to eyes".
Meanwhile, the actor is gearing up for the promotion of Yash Chopra's last directorial venture 'Jab Tak Hai Jaan', which features him along with Katrina Kaif and Anushka Sharma. The film releases on Diwali, November 13.
Recommended For You
- I Had Warned BCCI Against Preparing a Dry Pitch: Pune Curator
- Priyanka Chopra Slays In This Oscars After Party Ensemble
- Koffee With Karan: Kapil Sharma's Episode Is Going to Be the Funniest One Ever
- Nokia 3310 Is Back And The Internet Can't Handle It
- 'Indecision' Review System: India Get 17 Out of 55 Calls Right