DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Gauri's the boss at home, says Shah Rukh Khan
Superstar Shah Rukh Khan says he's not allowed to interfere when it comes to doing up the interiors of the house.
Mumbai: Superstar Shah Rukh Khan says his wife Gauri is the boss at home and that he's not allowed to interfere when it comes to doing up the interiors of the house.
"It's Gauri who decides what interior stuff to buy for home and what not, I am not allowed to say anything. But as far as the office is concerned. I am the boss," Shah Rukh said at the launch of Vanita and Omung Kumar's furnishing store Bioscopewalli, Wednesday.
Omung Kumar and wife Vanita are well-known Bollywood set designers and have worked in films like 'Black', 'Saawariya' and 'Yuvvraaj'.
Shah Rukh, who inaugurated the store in Mumbai, said: "The store is a delight to eyes".
Meanwhile, the actor is gearing up for the promotion of Yash Chopra's last directorial venture 'Jab Tak Hai Jaan', which features him along with Katrina Kaif and Anushka Sharma. The film releases on Diwali, November 13.
Recommended For You
- Would Have Approached the 2003 World Cup Differently if T20s Existed Then: Tendulkar
- Trescothick Takes Wonder Catch and Scores 50th Century For Somerset
- IPL 2017: Mumbai Indians Thank 'Nani' For Thrilling Victory
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande