Gautam Karthik banks on fans to finalise film title
Gautham is paired with Rakul Preet Singh, started shooting for the 'Ala Modalaindi' remake recently. It is being directed by debutant Ravi Thyagarajan.
Chennai: Toying with names for his upcoming yet-to-be-titled Tamil remake of Telugu blockbuster 'Ala Modalaindi', Gautham Karthik is now seeking help from fans and well-wishers to zero in on an apt title.
"Hey guys, Ravi (director) and I were discussing possible titles for the 'Ala Modalaindi' remake. (I) would love to know if you have any suggestions," posted Gautham on his Twitter page.
Gautham, who is paired with Rakul Preet Singh, started shooting for the remake recently. It is being directed by debutant Ravi Thyagarajan.
The search for the rest of the cast for the film is underway.
BV Nandini Reddy's 'Ala Modalaindi', featuring Nani and Nithya Menon, reaped gold at the box-office. A low-budget Telugu romantic-comedy, it reportedly collected Rs 15 crore on an investment of Rs 4 crore.
Meanwhile, Gautham, who made his cinematic debut with unsuccessful Tamil romantic-drama 'Kadal', has completed half of his second film titled 'Sippai', and he is expected to start working on his fourth project 'Vai Raja Vai' soon.
Recommended For You
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Aamir Khan Is Unbeatable in Best Actor Category
- Wayne Rooney Ends China Rumours, to Stay at Manchester United
- Why Hidden Figures Deserves an Oscar For Being Relevant in Present Times
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1