DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Gautham has given a big canvas to me, says Samantha
Samantha says, Gautham Menon has given bigger canvas to her character in 'NEP' than Trisha's character in 'VTV'.
Her much awaited 'Neethane En Ponvasantham' has just hit the screens. And Samantha says director Gautham Vasudev Menon has given bigger canvas to Nithya (her character in 'NEP') than Jessie (the character played by Trisha in 'Vinnai Thandi Varuvaya').
"You can feel NEP much close to your life than 'VTV'. At least a few scenes in the movie would remind your past. Everyone on the sets felt it," says Samantha. On working with Jiiva, the actress says, "He is such a friendly colleague. Full of humour, Jiiva would suddenly turn serious when the director says "action"."
Samantha, who had to walk out of Mani Ratnam's 'Kadal' and Shankar's 'I' due to health reasons, says the year ahead (2013) will be so bright for her.
Recommended For You
- 'Anil Kumble, Virat Kohli Not On Same Page About Pay Hike'
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams Review: A Rush Of Nostalgia For Tendulkar's Fans
- Is 'Ambedkar Touch' in Kaala Poster a Political Outreach by Rajinikanth?
- GST Impact – Mercedes Announces Price Reduction by Upto 9%
- Champions Trophy 2017: MS Dhoni, Kohli, Rahane Sweat it Out in Nets