Gautham Vasudev Menon's next to star Suriya?
Gautham has come out with a fresh script which is a good mix of love and action, It would likely star Suriya.
Gautham Vasudev Menon has almost completed his much expected 'Neethane En Ponvasantham'. With the film expected to see the light of the day in November, a guessing game is also on as to what would be the director's next.
According to sources, Gautham will join hands with Suriya, his 'Kaakha Kaakha' and 'Vaaranam Aayiram' hero, for his next movie. However, it is not going to be 'Thuppariyum Anandan' as announced earlier.
"Gautham has come out with a fresh script which is a good mix of love and action. The shooting will start once Suriya completes working on 'Singam 2'," sources said.
Meanwhile, Gautham is giving finishing touches to 'Neethane En Ponvasantham', which has Jiiva and Samantha in lead roles. Music for the movie is by Illayaraja.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- Films You Need To Watch Before Tuning Into Oscars 2017
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- SRK's Circus Returns To TV, Twitterati Can't Contain Their Excitement
- Federer wants Nadal as Laver Cup doubles partner