DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Gay rumours bug my wife: Hugh Jackman
The 'X-Men' star is in the midst of gay rumours again after they bugged the actor last year.
New York: Hollywood superstar Hugh Jackman has shot down reports he is gay, insisting the speculation about his sexuality "bugs" wife Deborra-Lee Furness.
The 'X-Men' star, who has two adopted children with his wife of 16 years, is again in the midst of such rumours again after they bugged the actor last year, reported the Huffington Post.
"She goes, 'It's big. It's everywhere!'," he said. Also shrugging off the gay gossip is Jackman's "X-Men" producer Lauren Shuler Donner, who said, "I have seen him with Deborra since the beginning of their trip to Hollywood, and I've been on five movie sets with him and have never seen him stray, have never seen him eye anyone."
Furness, 57, had two miscarriages, following which the couple adopted two children, Oscar Maximillian and Ava Eliot.
Recommended For You
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande
- Video - Remembering Nicky Hayden, the Nicest Man in Grand Prix Racing
- Pro Kabaddi League Auction: Nitin Tomar Becomes Highest Paid Player
- Harbhajan Wants Zaheer to Become Team India's Bowling Coach