Gear up for Paresh Rawal's breakdance in 'Himmatwala'
Paresh Rawal has now put on his dancing shoes for director Sajid Khan's 'Himmatwala' remake.
New Delhi: Veteran actor Paresh Rawal, who has shown his acting prowess a number of times, has now put on his dancing shoes for director Sajid Khan's 'Himmatwala' remake.
The 62-year-old, who tickled the audience's funny bone in movies like 'Hera Pheri', 'Golmaal: Fun Unlimited' and 'Bhagam Bhag', agreed to do breakdance on the director's behest.
"It was a comic scene and I wanted him to do something, which he has not done before. So when I asked Paresh bhai to do a breakdance, he started laughing, but agreed to do it. There were no rehearsals because he wanted to be spontaneous," Khan said in a statement.
"He emulated the moves I had conceived and tried his level best to be funny and get them correct. Eventually he got them right, but that was one of the most challenging scenes to shoot," he added.
'Himmatwala', a remake of Jeetendra and Sridevi-starrer 1983 movie, stars Ajay Devgn and Tamanna. It is slated to release March 29.
- Quetta Terror Attack: 3 Terrorists Killed, Over 60 Dead
- Quetta Attack: Why Pak's 'Action Plan' on Terror Became 'Inaction Plan'
- US Condemns Terror Attack in Pakistan's Quetta
- Bomb Blast, Tribal Protests Keep Manipur CM Ibobi From Inaugurating Hospital
- Watch: From Friend-turned-foes to Friends Again, The Saga of Mulayam and Amar Singh
- News360: Will Focus on Poll Campaign, Akhilesh Yadav Tells CNN-News18
- Congress Hits Out at CM Fadnavis Over 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' Release, Calls Him 'Broker'
- Akhilesh Yadav Downplays Samajwadi Party Feud, To Focus on Polls