DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Geetika case: Aruna Chadha moves bail application
A close associate of Chadha said that her bail plea would be heard in the court on Saturday.
New Delhi: Aruna Chadha, an accused in former flight attendant Geetika Sharma's suicide case, moved a bail application in a Delhi court on Friday.
A close associate of Chadha told IANS that her bail plea would be heard in the court of Additional Chief Metropolitan Magistrate Devender Kumar Jangala on Saturday.
Chadha was an official of the now-defunct MDLR Airlines where Geetika too worked.
She was arrested on August 8 and the court had on Thursday extended her judicial custody till September 11.
Former Haryana minister Gopal Goyal Kanda is the prime accused in the case.
Geetika, 23, accused Kanda and Chadha of harassing her and forcing her to commit suicide. She died on the night of Aug 4-5 at her house in New Delhi. Both Kanda and Chadha have denied the allegations.
Charges of criminal intimidation and abetment to suicide were slapped on Kanda and Chadha over the suicide.
Recommended For You
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Big B Celebrates 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony with an Adorable Photo
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Champions Trophy 2017: Yuvraj Singh to Miss Warm-Up Tie Against New Zealand