Geetika suicide case: HC rejects Aruna's bail
Delhi HC will pass a detailed order later on bail plea of Chaddha, who is one of the accused in the case.
New Delhi: The Delhi High Court has dismissed the bail plea of Aruna Chaddha, an accused in former flight attendant Geetika Sharma's suicide, adding that it will pass a detailed order later.
Chaddha worked in the now defunct MDLR Airlines where Geetika, 23, too was an employee. Former Haryana minister Gopal Goyal Kanda, owner of the airlines, is the prime accused in the case. Both Chaddha and Kanda have denied any involvement in the suicide.
Chaddha was arrested on August 8 and the trial court rejected her bail plea Oct 15. Geetika accused Kanda and Chaddha in a note of harassing her and forcing her to commit suicide. She died on the intervening night of Aug 4-5 at her house in Delhi.
Charges of criminal intimidation and abatement to suicide were slapped on Kanda and Chaddha after Geetika's suicide.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli and Boys Go Trekking To Unwind After Pune Debacle
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Sarkar 3 First Look: Amitabh Bachchan Is Back As Subhash Nagre in RGV's Film
- Salman Khan's Rumoured Girlfriend Iulia Vantur Sings His Songs at an Event
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone