DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Genelia excited for new chapter with Riteish
Genelia, who was so far tight-lipped about her relationship with Riteish, has finally acknowledged it.
New Delhi: Genelia D'Souza, who was so far tight-lipped about her relationship with Riteish Deshmukh, has finally acknowledged it. She thanked her friends and family for their best wishes for the wedding early next year, and said they are excited about the new phase.
"Thanks so much for your overwhelming response. It's a(n) exciting new chapter in our lives and all your wishes and blessings make it even more beautiful and special for Riteish and me," Genelia posted on her Twitter page.
Ever since Riteish admitted in a media report that they will seal their eight-year-old relationship by tying the knot in 2012, good wishes have been pouring in for the two actors who made their Bollywood debut together in 2003 with 'Tujhe Meri Kasam'.
Actors like Lara Dutta, Siddharth, Arjun Rampal, Amrita Rao, and filmmaker Karan Johar tweeted their wishes for them.
Riteish, son of politician Vilasrao Deshmukh, is 32 and Genelia is eight years younger to him.
On the big screen, they were last seen together in 'Masti' in 2004, but they have now teamed up again for 'Tere Naal Love Ho Gaya'.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Says Champions Trophy Most Competitive 'Big' Tournament
- Krunal Pandya: Kept Cool Head, Knew MI's Chances Rested On My Shoulders
- England vs South Africa, 1st ODI: As It Happened
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings
- All I Want Becomes First Indian Film To Win At Short Film Fest In Cannes