Genelia excited for new chapter with Riteish
Genelia, who was so far tight-lipped about her relationship with Riteish, has finally acknowledged it.
New Delhi: Genelia D'Souza, who was so far tight-lipped about her relationship with Riteish Deshmukh, has finally acknowledged it. She thanked her friends and family for their best wishes for the wedding early next year, and said they are excited about the new phase.
"Thanks so much for your overwhelming response. It's a(n) exciting new chapter in our lives and all your wishes and blessings make it even more beautiful and special for Riteish and me," Genelia posted on her Twitter page.
Ever since Riteish admitted in a media report that they will seal their eight-year-old relationship by tying the knot in 2012, good wishes have been pouring in for the two actors who made their Bollywood debut together in 2003 with 'Tujhe Meri Kasam'.
Actors like Lara Dutta, Siddharth, Arjun Rampal, Amrita Rao, and filmmaker Karan Johar tweeted their wishes for them.
Riteish, son of politician Vilasrao Deshmukh, is 32 and Genelia is eight years younger to him.
On the big screen, they were last seen together in 'Masti' in 2004, but they have now teamed up again for 'Tere Naal Love Ho Gaya'.
- Iraqi Forces Encounter Stiff Resistance from ISIS in Mosul
- Bigg Boss 10: Priyanka Jagga Is The First Contestant to Get Eliminated This Season
- TWTW: Cyrus Broacha talks about the 2-day BRICS Summit
- Aamir Wanted to Play Max in Josh but I Had SRK in Mind: Mansoor Khan
- Despite Mulayam's Peace Efforts, Rift Widens Between Akhilesh, Shivpal
- Neelabh's Toon: Akhilesh, Shivpal Spar Creates Rift in Samajwadi Party
- Feud Won't Affect Muslim Votes, Says SP's Azam Khan, Analysts Not So Sure
- Despite Bleak Electoral Map, Donald Trump Says, 'We Are Winning'