Genelia in record books for 4 hits in 4 languages
The actress has achieved a unique feat by delivering four back to back hits in four different languages.
New Delhi: If media reports are to be believed then Bollywood actress Genelia D'Souza has been enlisted by the Limca Book of World Records for a very unique reason. The actress has achieved a unique feat by delivering four back to back hits in four different languages.
Genelia D'Souza has given hits in Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, and Hindi languages.
Recently married to Riteish Deshmukh, a Bollywood actor and the son of ex-Maharashtra Chief minister Vilasrao Deshmukh, Genelia is known for her bubbly girl image.
She started her career with Riteish Deshmukh in 'Tujhe Meri Kasam' in 2003. Her last Hindi film was 'Tere Naal Love Ho Gaya'. Before this, she was seen in 'Force' opposite John Abraham.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Virender Sehwag Accepts Commentary Challenge from Sunny Leone
- IPL 2017: Virat Kohli Tired of RCB's Repeated Failure
- Priyanka to Rajkummar: Bollywood Actors Who've Mastered Roles in Disguise
- Jennifer Lopez's Latest Outfit Proves There's No One As Bold As Her
- Watch Harbhajan Singh's Special Act as Rohit Celebrates Birthday