Genelia in record books for 4 hits in 4 languages
The actress has achieved a unique feat by delivering four back to back hits in four different languages.
New Delhi: If media reports are to be believed then Bollywood actress Genelia D'Souza has been enlisted by the Limca Book of World Records for a very unique reason. The actress has achieved a unique feat by delivering four back to back hits in four different languages.
Genelia D'Souza has given hits in Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, and Hindi languages.
Recently married to Riteish Deshmukh, a Bollywood actor and the son of ex-Maharashtra Chief minister Vilasrao Deshmukh, Genelia is known for her bubbly girl image.
She started her career with Riteish Deshmukh in 'Tujhe Meri Kasam' in 2003. Her last Hindi film was 'Tere Naal Love Ho Gaya'. Before this, she was seen in 'Force' opposite John Abraham.
Recommended For You
- Australian Open 2017: Vintage Federer Floors Berdych in 90 Minutes
- LFW 2017: Sonakshi Sinha Looks Vibrant In Tangerine Monisha Jaising Dress
- Amazon Removes Mahatma Gandhi Chappal Recalling Sushma Swaraj's Warning
- Yuvraj Singh: The Phoenix Who Keeps Coming Back Again and Again
- Sasikala No Replacement, Won't Last Long, Says Jayalalithaa's Biographer