Genelia in record books for 4 hits in 4 languages
The actress has achieved a unique feat by delivering four back to back hits in four different languages.
New Delhi: If media reports are to be believed then Bollywood actress Genelia D'Souza has been enlisted by the Limca Book of World Records for a very unique reason. The actress has achieved a unique feat by delivering four back to back hits in four different languages.
Genelia D'Souza has given hits in Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, and Hindi languages.
Recently married to Riteish Deshmukh, a Bollywood actor and the son of ex-Maharashtra Chief minister Vilasrao Deshmukh, Genelia is known for her bubbly girl image.
She started her career with Riteish Deshmukh in 'Tujhe Meri Kasam' in 2003. Her last Hindi film was 'Tere Naal Love Ho Gaya'. Before this, she was seen in 'Force' opposite John Abraham.
Recommended For You
- CLUB WORLD CUPFIFA Club World Cup: Real Madrid Eye Record 21st International Title in Japan
- Youtube rewindRajnikanth's Kabali Trailer: The Most Watched Movie Trailer on YouTube in 2016
- Unbelievable?Aishwarya Rai's Recent Photo with Katrina Kaif, Madhuri Dixit Will Make Your Day
- ExplosiveRaees Trailer: 6 Explosive Dialogues That Sum up SRK's Character Perfectly
- MARCHING ORDERS?MCC Recommends Red Card Suspension in Cricket, Limit To Bat Size