DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
George Clooney wanted to die after injury
George Clooney considered killing himself six years ago, after he injured himself while shooting a film.
London, Nov 12 (IANS) Actor George Clooney considered killing himself six years ago, after he injured himself while shooting a film.
The 50-year-old injured himself while filming spy thriller 'Syriana'in 2005, and he was so racked with pain as a result of the spinal condition that he thought about ending his life, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"I started to think, 'I may have to do something drastic about this'.I was in a hospital bed unable to move, having these headaches where it feels like you're having a stroke," Clooney told Rolling Stone magazine.
"You don't want to leave a mess, so go in the garage, go in the car, start the engine. I was in a place where I was trying to figure out how to survive," he added.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli and Shikhar Dhawan Turn on Delhi Swag in London
- Big B Celebrates 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony with an Adorable Photo
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Champions Trophy 2017: Yuvraj Singh to Miss Warm-Up Tie Against New Zealand