George Clooney wanted to die after injury
George Clooney considered killing himself six years ago, after he injured himself while shooting a film.
London, Nov 12 (IANS) Actor George Clooney considered killing himself six years ago, after he injured himself while shooting a film.
The 50-year-old injured himself while filming spy thriller 'Syriana'in 2005, and he was so racked with pain as a result of the spinal condition that he thought about ending his life, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"I started to think, 'I may have to do something drastic about this'.I was in a hospital bed unable to move, having these headaches where it feels like you're having a stroke," Clooney told Rolling Stone magazine.
"You don't want to leave a mess, so go in the garage, go in the car, start the engine. I was in a place where I was trying to figure out how to survive," he added.
Recommended For You
- Renshaw Criticised For Retiring Due to Stomach Bug
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Aamir Khan Is Unbeatable in Best Actor Category
- Wayne Rooney Ends China Rumours, to Stay at Manchester United
- Why Hidden Figures Deserves an Oscar For Being Relevant in Present Times
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology