'Ghanchakkar' collects Rs 22.30 crore in the opening weekend
The film has been able to collect Rs 22.30 crore in three days of the release of the film.
New Delhi: Despite big stars like Vidya Balan and Emraan hashmi, Rajkumar Gupta's latest offering 'Ghanchakkar' has not been able to mint moolah at the box office. The film has been able to collect Rs 22.30 crore in three days of the release of the film.
Trade Analyst Taran Adarsh tweeted, "#Ghanchakkar collected approx Rs 22.30 cr nett in its opening weekend. Breakup:- Fri 7.20 cr, Sat 7.30 cr, Sun 7.80 cr."
The film did a lukewarm business on its opening day and despite the weekend; the film did not do any wonders at the box office. Even during the weekend, the film did not see any escalation in terms of business.
Though, there were huge expectations from 'Ghanchakkar' as Vidya Balan and Emraan Hashmi struck gold with their chemistry and performance in 'The Dirty Picture'. But, the comedy thriller could not keep up to the expectations.
Directed by Rajkumar Gupta, Vidya Balan plays the role of a boisterous Punjabi housewife in 'Ghanchakkar'. The film also stars Rajesh Sharma and Namit Das.
- Bomb Blast, Tribal Protests Keep Manipur CM Ibobi From Inaugurating Hospital
- OnePlus Diwali Dash Sale Live: Win OnePlus 3 at Re 1
- Pakistan to Stage 'Fly-In, Fly-Out' T20 Final in Lahore
- OnePlus Announces Re 1 Diwali Dash Sale: All You Need to Know
- Uri Attack: JuD Claims Responsibility For The Terror Assault, Pak Under Pressure
- US Asks Pak to Act Against Terror Groups Who Attack Neighbours
- Pakistan Selectors Name Unchanged Squad for 3rd Test Against West Indies
- India can Produce up to 492 nuclear Bombs, Claims Pakistan Think-tank