Ghanchakkar: Emraan Hashmi mobbed on the highway
The outdoor shooting on December 5-6 involved Emraan to walk on the highway as well as drive a car.
Mumbai: Actor Emraan Hashmi was mobbed while shooting for 'Ghanchakkar' on the Eastern Express Highway. Director Rajkumar Gupta says the crew has now shifted to night schedules.
"We are shifting to night schedules to avoid confusion and traffic snarls. So from now on, we are going to shoot at night," Gupta told IANS.
The outdoor shooting on December 5-6 involved Emraan to walk on the highway as well as drive a car. Gupta says they are yet to shoot a 'lot more outdoor sequences with Emraan'.
After people spotted Emraan, the crowd started to swell. In an hour's time, there were around 5,000 people. The result was a huge traffic jam on the expressway for two consecutive days.
'Ghanchakkar', which also features Vidya Balan, is slated to release June 21.
Recommended For You
- Renshaw Criticised For Retiring Due to Stomach Bug
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Aamir Khan Is Unbeatable in Best Actor Category
- Wayne Rooney Ends China Rumours, to Stay at Manchester United
- Nach Baliye 8: Judges to Contestants; Everything That You Need to Know About The Show
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1