DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Ghanchakkar: Emraan Hashmi mobbed on the highway
The outdoor shooting on December 5-6 involved Emraan to walk on the highway as well as drive a car.
Mumbai: Actor Emraan Hashmi was mobbed while shooting for 'Ghanchakkar' on the Eastern Express Highway. Director Rajkumar Gupta says the crew has now shifted to night schedules.
"We are shifting to night schedules to avoid confusion and traffic snarls. So from now on, we are going to shoot at night," Gupta told IANS.
The outdoor shooting on December 5-6 involved Emraan to walk on the highway as well as drive a car. Gupta says they are yet to shoot a 'lot more outdoor sequences with Emraan'.
After people spotted Emraan, the crowd started to swell. In an hour's time, there were around 5,000 people. The result was a huge traffic jam on the expressway for two consecutive days.
'Ghanchakkar', which also features Vidya Balan, is slated to release June 21.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet
- Big B Celebrates 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony with an Adorable Photo
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia