MP: Health of 4-year-old rape survivor deteriorating, say doctors
Doctors at the Nagpur hospital, where the rape survivor is being treated, said her BP is falling.
New Delhi: The health of the 4-year-old girl who was raped in Ghansore area of Seoni district of Madhya Pradesh is deteriorating, according to doctors.
Doctors at the Nagpur hospital, where the rape survivor is being treated, said her BP is falling. The rape survivor has suffered severe brain injuries.
"Patient condition is critical. BP is continuously falling. Patient is sinking, and her condition is deteriorating. Urine output has decreased. Apnia test couldn't be conducted because patient is not hemodynamically stable," doctors said.
Meanwhile, the main accused in the case was arrested on Tuesday from Bhagalpur in Bihar. Mohammad Firoz, who had been absconding for almost a week, was caught by police in Bhagalpur on a tip off from his own family. He was produced at a local court and may be taken to Madhya Pradesh soon.
The MP Police had announced a reward of Rs 1 lakh rupees on him. "The aunt of the person arrested who lives nearby identified him. He is the accused," police said.
The girl was allegedly raped by the 35-year-old last week after he lured her with a chocolate. He then dumped her at a cremation ground where her family found her unconscious.
- Saamna Cartoonist Expresses Regret Over Cartoon That Triggered Protests
- I Pray For Her Long And Healthy Life: PM Modi Wishes Lata Mangeshkar On 87th birthday
- Key Moments From Lata Mangeshkar's Life You May Have Missed
- Lata Mangeshkar Has A Special Message For Her Fans In Pakistan
- SAARC Summit Could be Postponed If India Not Attending: Pakistan
- Sushmita Sen Slams Donald Trump For Body Shaming Ex-Miss Universe Alicia Machado
- Delhi Minister Satyendra Jain Alleges BJP Conspiracy Behind Income Tax Notice
- US Driver Fined $136 For Using Donald Trump's Cut-Out To Get Through Carpool Lane