MP: Health of 4-year-old rape survivor deteriorating, say doctors
Doctors at the Nagpur hospital, where the rape survivor is being treated, said her BP is falling.
New Delhi: The health of the 4-year-old girl who was raped in Ghansore area of Seoni district of Madhya Pradesh is deteriorating, according to doctors.
Doctors at the Nagpur hospital, where the rape survivor is being treated, said her BP is falling. The rape survivor has suffered severe brain injuries.
"Patient condition is critical. BP is continuously falling. Patient is sinking, and her condition is deteriorating. Urine output has decreased. Apnia test couldn't be conducted because patient is not hemodynamically stable," doctors said.
Meanwhile, the main accused in the case was arrested on Tuesday from Bhagalpur in Bihar. Mohammad Firoz, who had been absconding for almost a week, was caught by police in Bhagalpur on a tip off from his own family. He was produced at a local court and may be taken to Madhya Pradesh soon.
The MP Police had announced a reward of Rs 1 lakh rupees on him. "The aunt of the person arrested who lives nearby identified him. He is the accused," police said.
The girl was allegedly raped by the 35-year-old last week after he lured her with a chocolate. He then dumped her at a cremation ground where her family found her unconscious.
Recommended For You
- 'I Keep Doing It' Declares Wembley Hero Zlatan Ibrahimovic
- Iran's 'The Salesman' Wins Oscar As Farhadi Boycotts Ceremony
- Oscars 2017: Moonlight Wins Big; Emma Stone, Casey Affleck Take Home Best Actors
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- Oscars 2017 Red Carpet: Priyanka, Nicole, Emma Are Here To Turn Around The Fashion Game