Ghaziabad: Armed men loot trader near MLA, SSP's house
Eyewitnesses say the men came in a car, overtook Ramesh Chand's Skoda car and opened fired.
New Delhi: The deteriorating law and order situation was once again highlighted once again on Tuesday when some men robbed an iron trader Ramesh Chand a few meters from the house of a MLA in Ghaziabad. The miscreants stopped Chand's car outside the MLA's house in Ghaziabad's Kavi Nagar and looted cash and goods worth Rs 12 lakh from him.
The place where the robbery took place is also very near the residence of Senior Superintendent of Police. Eyewitnesses say the men came in a car, overtook Chand's Skoda car and opened fired. When Chand stopped his car, the men forced him to open its door and looted Rs 10 lakh in cash and some costly items costing about Rs 2 lakh.
Even the window panes and glasses of Chand's car's were broken by the miscreants, who took almost 20 minutes to carry out the crime. They then fled without any resistance from either the eyewitness or the police force.
The police have failed to trace the robbers till now.
Recommended For You
- 'I Keep Doing It' Declares Wembley Hero Zlatan Ibrahimovic
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Priyanka Chopra, Deepika Padukone Turn The Heat Up At Pre-Oscar 2017 Party
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- Oscars 2017 Red Carpet: Priyanka, Nicole, Emma Are Here To Turn Around The Fashion Game