Ghaziabad: Landlord's son, friend allegedly gangrape a 22-year-old girl
Police said the girl lived with her family in a rented apartment in the accused's property where around 30-35 rooms have been given on rent.
Ghaziabad: A 22-year-old girl was allegedly abducted and gangraped by her landlord's son and his friend when she was returning home from work in Kavi Nagar area in Ghaziabad, police said on Saturday.
Based on a complaint filed by the girl, a case has been registered against 27-year-old Rishi and his friend Raju at Kavi Nagar police station, they said.
The girl lived with her family in a rented accommodation in Rishi's property where around 30-35 rooms have been given on rent, police said. "An FIR has been registered against Rishi and Raju, and they will be arrested soon," said KS Talan, circle officer, Ghaziabad.
"When the girl, who works with a private company, was returning home from work, Rishi along with Raju abducted her in a car and took her to an isolated place outside his village where they took turns to rape her.
"The duo allegedly threatened and asked her not to reveal her ordeal to anyone," said a police officer. But, she told her brother about the incident, who later on approached Kavi Nagar police station, he said.
- India Shouldn't Unilaterally Scrap Indus Waters Treaty: Medha Patkar
- Confident of his Safe Return: Brother of Soldier Who Strayed Across LoC
- Will Tell India What is Real Surgical Strike: Hafiz Saeed
- South Korea Stands With India Against Terrorism: Park Geun Hye
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story Review: Journey of a Small-Town Boy With Big Dreams
- Not Playing Pakistani Journalist in Noor: Sonakshi Sinha
- Kareena Kapoor Rejected Saif Ali Khan's Marriage Proposal the First Time
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story Review: Sushant Gives a Knockout Performance