DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Ghaziabad: Man cuts off wife's braid for not covering head
The woman claimed that her husband also threw her out of the home, police said.
Ghaziabad: A woman has registered a complaint of harassment against her husband after he allegedly cut off her braid because she did not cover her head, police said in Ghaziabad on Monday. Rukshana, a resident of Prem Nagar in Loni on Sunday went to the roof of her home for some work without covering her head with a dupatta after which her husband cut off her braid, police said.
She claimed that her husband also threw her out of the home, they said. Rukshana has alleged that she was being harassed at her husband's home over small issues since her marriage to Israr three years back, they said.
Israr was detained for questioning and action would be taken after proper investigation, they said.
Recommended For You
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams: It Coasts Along on the Strength of Nostalgia
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Take a Journey Through the Lives of Famous Sportsmen With These Films
- AB De Villiers Angry at 'Ball-Tampering' Inference
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi