DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Ghaziabad: Man cuts off wife's braid for not covering head
The woman claimed that her husband also threw her out of the home, police said.
Ghaziabad: A woman has registered a complaint of harassment against her husband after he allegedly cut off her braid because she did not cover her head, police said in Ghaziabad on Monday. Rukshana, a resident of Prem Nagar in Loni on Sunday went to the roof of her home for some work without covering her head with a dupatta after which her husband cut off her braid, police said.
She claimed that her husband also threw her out of the home, they said. Rukshana has alleged that she was being harassed at her husband's home over small issues since her marriage to Israr three years back, they said.
Israr was detained for questioning and action would be taken after proper investigation, they said.
Recommended For You
- Would Have Approached the 2003 World Cup Differently if T20s Existed Then: Tendulkar
- Trescothick Takes Wonder Catch and Scores 50th Century For Somerset
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Saif Ali Khan Opens Up About Ex-wife Amrita Singh In This Old Interview
- IPL 2017: Mumbai Indians Thank 'Nani' For Thrilling Victory