Ghaziabad: Man cuts off wife's braid for not covering head
The woman claimed that her husband also threw her out of the home, police said.
Ghaziabad: A woman has registered a complaint of harassment against her husband after he allegedly cut off her braid because she did not cover her head, police said in Ghaziabad on Monday. Rukshana, a resident of Prem Nagar in Loni on Sunday went to the roof of her home for some work without covering her head with a dupatta after which her husband cut off her braid, police said.
She claimed that her husband also threw her out of the home, they said. Rukshana has alleged that she was being harassed at her husband's home over small issues since her marriage to Israr three years back, they said.
Israr was detained for questioning and action would be taken after proper investigation, they said.
Recommended For You
- Indian Spinners Lacked Patience in the Second Innings: Maninder Singh
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- Oscars 2017: Why The Sudden Criticism For La La Land Is Disappointing
- Oscars 2017: Why Dev Patel Deserves to Win for Lion
- Oscars 2017: 20 Lesser Known Facts About the Most Prestigious Film Awards