Gionee Elife E7 with 16MP camera, 5.5-inch display unveiled, coming to India in January
The Elife E7 runs Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS, and is engineered with Qualcomm's flagship S800 2.2 GHz quad-core processor.
New Delhi: Gionee has announced the launch of its new flagship smartphone - ELife E7. It is claimed to be the world's first smartphone with a 16 megapixel rear camera. Apart from the 16 megapixel rear camera, the phone sports an 8 megapixel front camera.
The Elife E7 features a 13.9 cm (5.5-inch) display with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels. It is engineered with Qualcomm's flagship S800 2.2 GHz quad-core processor. According to the company, the Elife E7 is equipped with the 3rd Generation Gorilla Glass which is 20 times more scratch-resistant than regular classes and twice as durable as the second generation of Gorilla Glass.
The phone runs Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS and is packed with a 2500mAh battery. The phone will come in two variants - 16GB and 32GB. The Gionee Elife E7 will be available in black, white, blue, pink, green, yellow, and orange. Elife E7 will be available in China from December 5 and will come to India in January next year.
Gionee will also be launching E7 mini with a Mediatek octa-core chipset which will be the one of the world's first true octa-core phone.
Key specs: Gionee Elife E7
- 13.9 Cm (5.5") LTPS Ultra Bright display
- 2.2GHz Quad- core Processor
- Cortex-A7 Main CPU
- Single SIM
- 16.0 MP AF+8.0 MP AF camera Android OS, V4.2
- Memory: 16 GB+2 GB & 32 GB+3 GB 3.5 mm earphone jack
- Non-removable 2500mAh Battery
Recommended For You
- Engineer Questions Nature of Pune Pitch, Slams Batsmen
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- Fitness Freak Jacqueline Fernandez Loves Trying Different Workout Routines
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology
- Steve O'Keefe Hailed As 'Superhero' by Australian Media